- 1 bag of frozen seafood mix
- oil for sauteing
- a handful of green beans
- 1 sm onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped finely
- 3 tbsp of soy sauce
- sprinkle of black pepper
- 1/ cup water + 2 tsp of cornstarch
- Heat up oil in a wok/pan. Saute onions and garlic. Add the frozen seafood mix. Cover the wok to cook thaw and cook the mix at the same time.
- Add the green beans then stir in the soy sauce and black pepper. Continue cooking until green beans have softened a bit. Maintain the crunchiness of the green beans. Turn the heat off then stir in the cornstarch mix to thicken the sauce.
Source: Feisty Cook
Share It To Your Friends!