- 8 bamboo skewers
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sambal oelek
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sriracha
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 2-inch pieces
- Place skewers in large dish and cover with water. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat. In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, brown sugar, sambal oelek, soy sauce, sriracha and ginger. Add chicken and toss to coat. Thread chicken pieces onto skewers.
- Transfer marinade to small saucepan. Heat to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 6 to 8 minutes or until reduced by half.
- Transfer chicken skewers to grill. Cook, turning and basting with reduced marinade frequently, 8 to 10 minutes, or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165 degrees F.
Source: Foxer Love Lemons
Share It To Your Friends!