- 1 package of wonton wrappers
- 1 lb ground pork
- 6 large shrimp, finely chopped
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 5-6 mushrooms (preferably shiitake), chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tbsp corn starch
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup white wine
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Fill wonton wrappers. Shape into pockets, do not seal on top.
- Line bamboo steamer with lettuce leaves or a wet paper towel.
- Arrange dim sum so they're not touching, otherwise they will stick to each other.
- Steam covered about 8-10 minutes until the pork is fully cooked.
Source: Olives And Garlic
Share It To Your Friends!