- 1/2 kilo ground pork
- 4 piece tuyo
- 2 pieces egg
- 3 cloves garlic – finely minced
- 1 medium onion – chopped
- 5 cups water
- 1/2 cup flour – diluted in a cup of water
- Salt and pepper to taste
Make Tuyo Flakes:
- Fry the tuyo and let it cool down.
- Separate the skin, innards, head and bones. Turn the flesh into flakes.
- Fry until crispy.
- Saute garlic and onions.
- Add the ground pork and simmer for a while.
- Add water, flour mixture and boil until it thickens.
- Add egg and quickly stir. Turn off the fire.
- Add tuyo and mix.
- Adjust with salt and pepper. Mix.
Share It To Your Friends!