- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 egg
- 2 oz. freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1 cup plain Panko
- 1-1/2 lb. tilapia or other white flaky fish
- Cooking spray
- Marinara sauce for serving
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Arrange a wire rack on a large baking sheet; coat rack with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place flour in a shallow bowl and season with salt and pepper. In another shallow bowl add egg and whisk well with a tablespoon of water until smooth. In third shallow bowl combine cheese and Panko.
- Dip each fish piece first in flour, then egg and finally Panko-cheese mix, pressing to help breading stick.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and lightly coat with cooking spray. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with marinara sauce.
Source: The Spiffy Cookie
Share It To Your Friends!