- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 oz. chicken breast, sliced into 1/2-inch strips
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 cup chopped asparagus
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 1 tsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp sesame seeds, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup cooked rice
- In a medium skillet, heat sesame oil over medium heat. Add garlic until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add chicken and red pepper, saute until no longer pink, about 5-7 minutes. Add asparagus and cook another 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk together the orange zest, juice, soy sauce, honey, and sesame seeds. Add to skillet and cook another minute. Serve immediately over rice.
Source: The Spiffy Cooky
Share It To Your Friends!