- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- Juice of one lime (about 1-2 Tablespoons)
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- ½ teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 ½ pounds flank steak
- Mix all ingredients together. Reserve about ¼ cup in a separate container to use as a basting sauce when grilling the steak. You can just put that in the fridge until you need it.
- Place the flank steak in a large zip top bag and add the marinade. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight, flipping the bag every so often. Bring the bag out of the fridge about 45 minutes before you plan to cook so the steak comes back to room temperature.
- Heat your grill to medium high. Pat the steak dry and grill about 6-8 minutes per side (hey, it’s your steak, cook it the way you want), basting once per side with your reserved marinade.
- Remove the steak from the grill and let it rest a few minutes before slicing it thinly across the grain.
Source: A Table At Robert Ridge
Share It To Your Friends!