- 1 lb goat meat (chevon), cubed
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 piece medium-sized onion, minced
- 3 pieces medium sized tomatoes, diced
- ½ teaspoon crushed chili or fresh Thai chili (optional)
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- ¾ cup bell pepper, sliced
- 6 tablespoon liver spread
- ¾ cup Spanish green olives (optional)
- ½ cup vinegar
- 1 piece large carrot, cubed
- 1 piece medium-sized potato, cubed
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 cups water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the vinegar, salt, and ground black pepper in a large bowl then marinate the goat meat for at least an hour (This should eliminate the gamey smell and taste of the meat) then separate the meat from the marinade.
- Pour the cooking oil in a cooking pot or casserole and apply heat.
- Sauté the garlic, onion, and tomatoes
- Add the marinated goat meat then cook until the color of the outer part turns light brown
- Put-in the tomato sauce and crushed chili then allow to cook for 2 minutes
- Add the water and allow to boil. Simmer for at least 45 minutes or until the meat is tender.
- Add the liver spread and cook for 5 minutes (You may add water if the sauce seems to dry up)
- Put-in the potatoes and carrots then simmer for 8 minutes.
- Add the olives and bell pepper then simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot. Share and enjoy!
Source: Food for Tooth
Share It To Your Friends!