- 2 lbs pork tenderloin, sliced into 2 inch strips
- ½ lb pig’s liver
- ½ lb pig’s kidney
- 1 ½ cups green pea
- 1 medium-sized carrot, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 medium-sized onion, diced
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 3 pieces dried bay leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 5 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Heat the cooking pot and pour-in the cooking oil
- When the oil is hot enough, sauté the garlic and onions
- Add the pork tenderloin and continue cooking until the color of the outer part turns light brown
- Pour-in the soy sauce and water then simmer until the pork is tender
- Add the pig’s kidney, dried bay leaves, salt, and pepper and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the pig’s liver and vinegar then simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Put-in the carrots and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add the green pea and red bell pepper and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes. Allow the liquid to evaporate to thicken the remaining sauce.
- Transfer to a serving plate then serve.
- Share and Enjoy!
Source:Life's Something Different
Share It To Your Friends!