- 2 Eggs
- Chorizo Iberico de Bellota (or any chorizo of your choosing)
- Asparagus (or any greens you like)
- Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Paprika & Parsley (for garnish)
- Sauté onion & garlic in olive oil
- Throw in the chorizo; let it sizzle until it change the color of the oil
- Add in the asparagus; sweat it and turn off stove
- Season with salt & pepper
- Now this is the part we “break” the eggs. While the pan is still on the stove, break and put the whole eggs on top. Using your wooden spoons, break the eggs however you like (this is where your creativity and mood kicks in!). As soon as you are done, plate it right away!
Source: Ulam Pinoy
Share It To Your Friends!