- 1/3 cup dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt, plus more for pork chops
- 4 bone-in pork chops, about 3/4 thick
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 medium onion, thinly sliced crosswise
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, honey and salt.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper on both sides and arrange in a baking dish.
- Spoon honey-mustard mixture evenly over both sides of chops, then top with onions.
- Bake for 10 minutes, flip chops, then bake for about 10 minutes more, or until pork reaches 145ºF with thermometer inserted in thickest part.
- Allow chops to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Share It To Your Friends!