- 1 (3.4 oz) package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups eggnog
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Additional frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- Ground nutmeg (for serving)
- In a large mixing bowl using a hand mixer, beat the pudding mix with the eggnog for 2 minutes. Gently fold in 1 cup of thawed whipped topping until just combined. Spoon the mixture into the prepared graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- For serving, place a dollop of the whipped topping onto a slice of the pie and sprinkle with a little bit of nutmeg.
Source: Blog Chef
Share It To Your Friends!