Chicken Sausage, Peppers And Onions Recipe
- 4 links Mild Italian Chicken Sausage
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 (8 oz.) cans tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray. Add the chicken sausage and cook for about 2 minutes on each side, flipping so that all sides are evenly cooked, so about 8-10 minutes total. Remove from skillet and cool slightly. Cut the sausage into bite-size pieces.
- Meanwhile, add 2 tbsp. of vegetable oil to a large skillet. Add the onions and peppers and cook until tender, about 5-7 minutes. Add the tomato sauce, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and cooked sausage. Cook for a few minutes until sauce is warm and thickened. Serve immediately.
Source:The Savvy Kitchen
Chicken Sausage, Peppers And Onions Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 Rating: