- 1/4 kg cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1/4 cup scallions ( dahon ng sibuyas in Tagalog )
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 3 large bell peppers, any color, cut in half lengthwise (seeds and membranes removed)
- cayenne pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, scallions, and celery.
- Mix the mayonnaise, salt and pepper in a separate bowl until ingredients are well-combined.
- Add to chicken mixture and toss to coat well. Season with cayenne pepper.
- Stuff each pepper half with the chicken salad mixture
Source: Your Recipe 101
Share It To Your Friends!