- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup diced chicken
- 1 cup glutinous rice
- 6 cups water
- 1 teaspoon saffron or kasubha (this is the cheaper version of saffron)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté garlic, ginger and onion in oil over low heat until golden in a pot.
- Add chicken and stir occasionally until chicken is golden brown.
- Add water and glutinous rice.
- Stir occasionally until the rice is cooked (fully puffed in appearance).
- Add kasubha and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Source: Goddess Of Deliciousness
Share It To Your Friends!