- 2 cups kalabasa, cut into wedges
- 1 cup sitaw, cut into 2” length
- 1 cup sigarillas, cut into wedges
- 1 cup okra, cut into wedges
- 1 cup talong, cut into wedges
- 1 medium size tomato, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 thumb size ginger, sliced
- deboned grilled or fried fish (leftover will do)
- 4 cup rice stock (water from washing rice)
- salt, msg. & maggi magic sarap to taste
- Wash thoroughly all vegetables.
- Boil rice stock in a large pot, add ginger, garlic and tomato cook until tomato become soggy.
- Add kalabasa and simmer until kalabasa becomes mashy.
- Add sitaw, okra and sigarillas continue simmering until just cooked.
- Add deboned grilled or fried fish, any kind of fish, leftover will do. Season with salt, msg. & maggi magic sarap to taste.
- Add malunggay if available and cook until malungay is just cooked. Serve immediately.
Source: Lucky Mom
Share It To Your Friends!