- 1/2 kilo of beef (cut into small strips)
- 3 cups of coconut milk
- 1/4 cup of coconut milk (thick)
- 1/4 cup of hot chili pepper (minced)
- 3 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 medium onion (minced)
- salt to taste
- 3 Tbsp of oil
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Saute onion and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add beef and stir for 3 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, cover and bring to a boil for 5 minutes.
- Add salt and chili pepper and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir from time to time.
- Add the thick coconut milk and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Serve with steamed rice.
Source: Eden's Easy Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!