- 1.5 cup cold mashed potatoes
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 slices bacon, cooked crisps and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine mashed potatoes, egg, flour, cheddar cheese, bacon and garlic powder. Add breadcrumbs in separate bowl.
- Grab a golf ball size amount of potato mixture and roll it in the breadcrumbs. Flatten into a pancake shape and place onto baking sheet. Continue with remaining potatoes.
- Bake for 25 minutes, flipping halfway through. Serve with a dollop of sour cream.
Source: Domesticated Wild Child
Share It To Your Friends!