Baby Bok Choy And Tomato Stir Fry Recipe
- 2 lbs Baby Bok Choy,cut into bite size pieces
- 2 tbps olive oil
- 8 oz grape tomato,cut in halves
- 3 or more garlic, chopped
- 1 or more small onion,chopped
- soy sauce to taste
- Heat oil and add in garlic and onion.
- Let the onion cook through and add in the grape tomatoes.
- Add soy sauce and season to your liking.
- Let the tomatoes wilt and add in the Baby Bok Choy.
- Mix ingredients and turn off heat.
Source: The Skinny Pot
Baby Bok Choy And Tomato Stir Fry Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 Rating: