- 5 medium-sized eggplants
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 1/2 tsp. patis or fish Sauce
- 3 tbsp. white vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Grill the eggplant until soft and the outer skin is gaining a charcoaled color.
- Once the eggplant is cooked, let it cool and then peel the skin off.
- Lightly scrape the eggplant flesh with a fork. Set aside. Thinly slice the tomatoes and onion and put it in a bowl.
- Add the vinegar and patis.
- Add the eggplant and mix all ingredients together.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Share It To Your Friends!