- 4 pcs. Tilapia Fillet
- 1 tbs. Chicken Breading Mix
- 1 cup All-Purpose Cream
- 2 cups Cocomilk (gata)
- 1 medium sized Onion (chopped)
- 1 thumb sized Ginger (cut intostrips)
- 1 medium sized Red Bell Pepper
- 1 medium sized Siling Pangsigang (ladyfinger pepper)
- 1 tbs. Fish sauce (Patis)
- 2 cups Cooking oil (for frying)
- Salt & pepper (optional)
- Drench fillet on breading mix.
- Heat oil in frying pan and fry fillets until each side is golden brown.
- Set aside fillets.
- In a sauce pan, bring to boil cocomilk over low fire w/ constant stirring.
- While waiting to boil, add onion and ginger.
- Continue stirring until it boiled & simmer for 1 minute.
- Add patis & all purpose cream. Stir constantly.
- Add red bell pepper & siling pangsigang (ladyfinger pepper).
- Simmer for another minute with constant stirring.
- Season to taste with salt & pepper and then set aside.
- Pour coco sauce onto pre-heat sizzling plate.
- Put fillets on the sizzling & turn the sides.
- Top fillets with more coco sauce.
- Serve it while sizzling and hot.
Source: Luto Ni Kikay
Share It To Your Friends!