- 2 lbs pork (face, ear, cheek, tongue)
- 2 lbs pork liempo
- 1/4 cup liver; broiled and cut in cubes
- 1 tablespoon garlic; minced
- 1 small onion; chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red bell pepper; chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 kalamansi; sliced
- 3 siling labuyo; chopped
- Salt or fish sauce to taste
- Boil all pork meat with thyme, rosemarie, bay leaves, salt and pepper, until tender “al dente”, grill and then cut in small cubes. Set aside
- Sauté garlic, onion, red bell pepper. Add liver and pork. Season with salt, vinegar, and pepper. Bring to a boil, then simmer until little sauce is left. Adjust seasoning according to taste.
- Garnish with kalamansi, and siling labuyo on a sizzling plate. Squeeze the kalamansi and stir the chopped siling labuyo over the plate if desired.
Share It To Your Friends!