- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/8 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grape seed oil
- To make the marinade: add light soy sauce, brown sugar, rice vinegar and grape seed oil in a bowl. Mix well. Make sure the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour the marinade into a ziploc bag. Add the chicken and seal the bag. Make sure the chicken breasts are immersed in the marinade. Leave in refrigerator for overnight for best result or at least 4 hours.
- To grill: heat the grill pan and oil the grates.
- Place the breasts on the grill for 6 minutes. Then turn over the chicken and cook for another 5-6 minutes. Cooking time also depends the thickness of the chicken.
- Plate them, slice to your preferred size and serve with your favorite vegetables. You can also leave the breast whole.
Source: Messy Witchen
Share It To Your Friends!