- 8 chicken drumsticks (thighs)
- 1 - 2 tbsp Dijon prepared mustard (I used 2 tbsp)
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or tin foil.
- Rinse chicken under cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together mustard, garlic, salt and pepper. Add chicken and toss well to coat. If chicken has skin on, make sure to rub well under the skin and then pull it down => ensures moist chicken.
- Arrange on a prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 30 minutes (chicken breasts) to 45 minutes (dark meat like drumsticks and thighs with bone in) or until cooked through. Poke chicken with a knife and if juices are clear, it is ready. Serve warm, with a whole grain like quinoa/brown rice and/or salad.
Source: I Food Real
Share It To Your Friends!