- 20-25 small shrimps shelled and deveined
- 1/2 finely diced white onions
- 3 tbsp of butter
- 3 cloves of garlic diced finely
- 1 small tomato diced finely
- 3 tbsp of white flour
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 vegetable bouillon
- salt to flavor
- Wash the shrimps, apply a little salt keep aside.
- Melt butter in a pot add the chopped onions and saute till soft.
- Next add the tomatoes, garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- To this add the flour and mix it for about a minute.
- Gently add a little water to form a roux and take out all lumps.
- Add the shrimps/ prawns and the remaining water stir gently and cook on medium heat till it comes to a boil.
- Finally add 1 cup cold milk, season with bouillon and salt. Bring it to a boil again.
- Serve hot with some oyster cracker, saltines or croutons.
Source: Goan Imports
Share It To Your Friends!