- 300g minced pork
- 250g prawns, peeled and deveined - chopped into small chunks or minced
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander (optional)
- Mix everything together in a mixing bowl until quite 'glue-y'.
- Oiled your hands before shaping the meat and prawns mixture into balls. Press them slightly.
- Heat a couple tablespoon of oil in a frying pan and shallow fry the meatballs until golden brown.
- Serve hot with chilli sauce.
Source: Minty's Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!