- 1 kilo ground pork
- 3 pcs. Medium size potatoes, diced
- 1 piece big carrots, diced
- 1 piece green bell pepper
- 1 piece red bell pepper
- 1 small pack raisins (optional)
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 medium-sized red onion, minced
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 pcs. bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 piece beef or pork cube or (powdered seasoning if you preferr)
- Boiled eggs, shelled (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 cup water
- Heat a large pan and pour-in the cooking oil.
- When the oil is hot enough, sauté garlic and onions until the color turns light brown.
- Put-in the ground pork. Stir and cover. Let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the beef or pork cube, tomato sauce, bayleaves and water. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Put the carrots,potatoes and raisins in. Stir until every ingredient is properly distributed. Cover. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the red & green peppers. Cover, simmer for about 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add the brown sugar then stir.
- Put in the boiled eggs and turn off the heat.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.
- Bon Appetit!
Source: Jeepney Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!