- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 3-4 tablespoons Thai Kitchen green curry paste (or similar)
- 1 can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ¼ cup white wine or chicken broth
- ¼ -1/2 teaspoon of Sriracha (to taste)
- 1 pound mussels, cleaned
- 1 large bok choy, cleaned and sliced
- ½ pound sea scallops, cleaned and cut in half crosswise
- 3/4 cup small tomatoes (cherry, grape), sliced in half
- 3 scallions
- ½ cup fresh basil
- ½ cup fresh cilantro
- Prepare everything before cooking; this dish cooks up in 8-10 minutes. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and cook until soft. Add the garlic and curry paste and stir about 1 minute until you smell that delicious garlic. Now add the coconut milk and increase the heat to high. Stir in the fish sauce, lime juice, wine (or chicken broth) and Sriacha. Cover for 2 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.
- Remove the lid and add the bok choy and mussels. Cover and cook about 2 minutes until you see some of the shells opening. Remove the lid and stir, then add in the scallops and cover again. Cook for another few minutes until the mussels open and the scallops are just cooked. Remove from heat and stir in the tomatoes.
- Pour into bowls and top with scallions, basil and cilantro.
Source: Love And Duck Fat
Share It To Your Friends!