- 1½ pounds large unpeeled shrimp
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Using kitchen shears of a paring knife, cut through shells along the back of each shrimp.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and place in a resealable plastic bag.
- Seal bag, making sure all shrimp is covered with marinade.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat grill.
- Remove shrimp from marinade, wiping off excess.
- Grill until opaque, 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve as is or with your favorite sauce.
Source: Pam's Midwest Kitchen Korner
Share It To Your Friends!