- 1 pound skirt steak
- 5 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary finely chopped
- salt & pepper
- Set the steak out onto a plate and season well with salt and pepper. Place grill pan or cast iron skillet over medium high heat for 1 minute then, add steak to the pan. Let steak cook for 5-6 minutes or until golden. Then flip steak over and continue to cook for another 6-8 minutes or until desired temperature is reached. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine butter, parsley, rosemary, garlic and a pinch of salt. Stir until well combined. Slice steak and serve with the butter on top
Source: Local Savour
Share It To Your Friends!