- 125 g. beef steak from Tenderlean, sliced thinly but not as thin as sukiyaki
- 2 pcs. kalamansi
- 1 T. Datu Puti soy sauce
- dash of black pepper and salt
- 2 T. oil
- 1 red onion, sliced into thick rings
- 1 t. Knorr Seasoning
- 1/4 C. water
- Marinate the beef in kalamansi juice, soy sauce, salt and pepper for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Heat a frying pan, add the oil.
- Squeeze the marinade from the meat.
- Over low heat, fry the beef, turning over a few times. When the liquid from the meat has evaporated, continue frying until beef is darker in color then transfer into a serving dish.
- Still over low heat, caramelize the onion. Add the marinade, Knorr seasoning and water. Simmer until the oil rises to the top. Pour over the beef.
Source: Lia's Food Journey
Share It To Your Friends!