- 1 lb chicken breast fillet (slice into about half-cm thickness)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tbsp banana ketchup
- 1/2 tsp iodized salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- cooking oil for frying
- Pound chicken with a meat mallet until flat and set aside.
- In a bowl combine the marinade ingredients. Stir well to maximize the taste.
- Marinade chicken in the marinade mixture.
- Cover the bowl with plastic and refrigerate overnight. Turn at least once to have full absorption.
- To cook the tocino, put the fire in medium heat, Pan-fry in cooking oil.
- Serve with sunny side up eggs and plain rice or garli rice.
Source: I Am Pinoypi
Share It To Your Friends!