- boiled chicken fillet and flaked
- chicken broth (the broth I used for boiling the chicken)
- cooked macaroni pasta
- chopped cabbage
- julienned carrots
- chopped onions
- chopped celery
- chopped ginger
- canned evaporated milk
- salt and pepper
- Heat the butter first, Saute the onion and ginger.
- Add the flaked chicken then the vegetables.
- Mix the cooked macaroni, Next is the chicken broth and evaporated milk.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, Let it boil until the vegetables are tender.
Source: Hungry Pinay
Share It To Your Friends!