- 8 frozen breaded chicken breast strips or about 3/4 lb chicken nuggets
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbs hot pepper sauce or Buffalo wing sauce
- 2 cups shredded lettuce (I used Romaine with a bit of arugula to give some extra peppery bite)
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas (I used sun-dried tomato flavored)
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Bake chicken as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, mix mayonnaise and hot pepper sauce until blended.
- Place lettuce down centers of tortillas; top with chicken, tomatoes and cheese.
- Drizzle with mayonnaise mixture; roll up and serve.
Source:I Sing In The Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!