- 500 grams shrimp
- 1 kg togue or beansprout
- 1 cup malunggay
- 5 stems kinchay, minced
- 1/2 kg cornstarch
- 1/4 kg flour
- 2 tbsp atsuete
- 3 medium sized carrots, diced
- 1 tbsp iodized salt
- 1 L cooking oil
- 1/2 kilo ground pork
- Mix shrimp, togue, malunggay, kinchay and carrots in a bowl and then set aside.
- Using a separate bowl, mix flour, cornstarch, and iodized salt and pour 2 cups water of water. Add in the color extracted from atsuete and mix until the mixture becomes sticky and smooth. Add in the rest of the ingredients that had been set aside.
- Heat enough oil in a saucepan.
- Spoon ample amount of the batter and form into a ball or patty (whichever shape you want) and deep fry until brown.
- Serve as is or with any sauce to your liking. My personal preference is sweet and sour sauce.
Source: Kusina Ni Mudrah
Share It To Your Friends!