- Pork belly - 400 g.
- Vinegar, white - 9 tbsp
- Sea Salt - 2 tsp
- Garlic, crushed - 7 cloves
- Bay leaves - 2 pcs
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp or less
- Water - enough to cover the pork
- cooking oil
- Braise pork in oil until it turned light brown
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together in a pressure cooker and cook it for 8 minutes timing it from the moment the pressure cooker whistle.
- Transfer it into a non-stick wok or pan. let it simmer until all the liquid evaporated leaving only the juices and oil of the pork. Fry the pork in its own oil until it turned brown.
Source: Lutuing Bahay
Share It To Your Friends!