- 15 to 20 no of Shrimp, deviened and washed
- 2 medium size onion, chopped
- 1 medium size tomato, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tsp fennel seed
- 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp fennel seed powder
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 tsp lime juice (optional)
- 1 tbsp of oil
- Salt to taste
- Cilantro for garnishing
- Heat oil in pan on medium flame, add fennel seeds in it and saute for 10 sec.
- Add ginger garlic into it and saute it for a minute. (dont burnt it)
- Add onion and cook it turns to translucent.
- Add tomato, saute and cook until it becomes soft
- Now add all the spice powders and salt. Mix well and close the lid and cook until oil separated from masala.
- Add shrimp into it and mix until the spices coated well with it.
- Add lime juice and water, give a stir and close the lid and simmer for 10 minutes. Then turn of the flame, garnish with cilantro and serve hot with white rice.
Share It To Your Friends!