- 4 boneless pork loin chops
- 4 slices deli ham
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1/2 c. panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 450Â°F
- Pound chops with a meat mallet. Slice chop crosswise to make a pocket being sure not to slice all the way through.
- Place one piece of ham and 2 slices of cheese in each pocket.
- Mix parsley and mayonnaise and spread a few teaspoons inside each pocket.
- Close pocket and brush the top with the egg.
- sprinkle the panko mixed with the salt and pepper on top of the egg and press down to adhere.
- Bake chops for about 15 minutes on a sheet tray until 145 degrees internal temperature is reached.
Source: Binky's Culinary Carnival
Share It To Your Friends!