- ¼ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups pesto
- 6 slices of tomato
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine four, salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet on a stovetop over medium high heat and add the olive oil. When olive oils has been heated, dredge chicken in flour mixture and place in skillet. Brown chicken for 1 minute per side and place in a baking dish.
- Pour pesto over chicken and cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes depending on the size of your chicken breasts until chicken is done and cooked through.
- Uncover when chicken is done and place a tomato slice on the top of each chicken breast. Place a slice of mozzarella cheese over the tomato. Place under the broiler until the cheese is melted.
Source: Chef In Training
Share It To Your Friends!