- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ⅛ tsp. black pepper
- 4 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 6 oz. fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 10 leaves basil, for garnish
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet.
- Season the boneless, skinless chicken breast with sea salt and ground black pepper.
- Add the chicken to the hot skillet and cook until well-browned and cooked through, about 4-6 minutes per side.
- Add minced garlic and balsamic vinegar into the pan and cook until the garlic becomes fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add thinly sliced fresh mozzarella over the chicken breast, and cover for 1-2 minutes to melt.
- Scoop up the balsamic sauce from the pan and drizzle over the chicken and melted cheese, then add the grape tomatoes into the pan.
- To serve, garnish with freshly sliced basil.
Source: A Sweet Pea Chef
Share It To Your Friends!