- 4 thin-cut, bone-in pork chops (5 oz. each)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ tsp crushed rosemary
- ½ tsp dried sage
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- 4 tsp unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ tsp crushed rosemary
- Place the pork chops in a shallow dish or mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, ¾ teaspoon rosemary, sage, paprika, salt and pepper. Pour the mixture over the pork chops and massage to coat.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Cook the pork chops for 3 minutes, turn over and cook for an additional minute, or until the pork is just cooked through. Transfer to 4 separate plates and top each pork chop with 1 teaspoon of the garlic butter.
- The butter:
- In a small bowl, stir together the butter, garlic and rosemary.
Source: Cookin Canuck
Share It To Your Friends!