- 500 grams catfish nuggets
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbs Thai red curry paste ( I used the ready made version but if you want to make your own, here is the recipe.)
- 1 tbs sugar
- 5 large makrut leaves, shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped basil leaves
- fresh banana leaves cut into 4 squares
- toothpick or skewers to hold leaves together
- Mix all ingredients (except banana leaves and skewers) in a bowl and marinade overnight.
- Prepare banana leaves by quickly heating each side in a grill or pan to soften. You can also pour boiling water on it to soften.\
- Divide fish into 4 and place each portion at center of banana leaves. Fold as in a pouch and secure with toothpick or skewers.
- Steam/Grill on a hot grill for 20 minutes. Serve with hot rice.
Source: Cafe Nilson
Share It To Your Friends!