- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- Add the flank steak to a large zip top bag.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the orange juice, olive oil, lime juice, honey, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and hot sauce. Pour over the meat. Seal bag and place in the fridge for at least 6 hours and up to 36 hours before cooking.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat a large, oven safe skillet over high heat. When the pan is hot, add the butter and let melt.
- Drain the marinade from the steak and pat to dry. Place dried steak in the skillet over high heat and cook for 3 minutes per side.
- Place the skillet in the oven and cook for 4 minutes for medium rare or 6 minutes for medium.
- Let steak rest for 10 minutes before cutting. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.
Source: Buns In My Oven
Share It To Your Friends!