- Beef – 800 g (1.76 lb.)
- Pineapple juice – 1 cup
- Green bell pepper – 1 cup
- Pineapple crushed pulp – 150 g (5.29 oz.)
- Garlic (flaked) – 4 cloves
- Soy sauce – 2 tbsp
- Onion – 2 PCs. (medium-sized)
- Black pepper (ground) – 1/4 tsp.
- Ginger powder – 1/2 tsp.
- Cornstarch – 1 tsp.
- Salt – 1/2 tsp.
- Extra virgin olive oil – 3 tbsp.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan and then add the onion and garlic.
- Once garlic is golden add the meat, soy sauce, ground black pepper, ginger powder and salt.
- Cook the beef for 15 minutes or until juice has reduced and then add the pineapple juice and crushed pulp.
- After 10 minutes, add in the cornstarch (dissolved in a small amount of cold water)and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Mix in the bell pepper and serve.
Source: Cooking With Peachy
Share It To Your Friends!