- 1/2 kg chicken feet, cleaned and nails chopped off
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed and chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vinegar whole peppercorn
- 1 tbsp brown sugar salt
- about 4 pieces laurel (bay) leaves
- cooking oil
- 1 cup water
- Heat up cooking oil in frying pan and cook chicken feet until light brown. Set aside.
- Add a bit more oil and saute onion and garlic. Return the chicken feet, soy sauce, and water and continue cooking over medium heat.
- When it starts to boil, add the laurel leaves, peppercorn, salt and sugar.
- Reduce heat and simmer for about 30-45 minutes or until chicken feet are tender.
- Add the vinegar. Do not mix. The vinegar will produce a strong smell in the first few moments, then it will mellow down. Season with salt and sugar, according to taste.
- Serve either as beer food or as viand with hot, steaming rice.
Source: Adobong Blog
Share It To Your Friends!