- 1 medium onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 bell peppers (I used yellow and red)
- 12 oz raw shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 25-31 shrimp/lb)
- Salt & pepper to taste (about 1/4 teaspoon each)
- 4 spicy Italian sausages, cooked (about 6 inches each)
- Optional garnish: 2 tablespoons fresh herbs, such as chopped scallion, cilantro, and/or parsley
- Prepare all the ingredients: Chop the onion. Chop the bell pepper into 1/2-1 inch pieces. Slice the sausages into 1/4 inch pieces.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan or wok. Add the chopped onion and saute for 5 minutes, or until the onion softens. Add the bell peppers and shrimp and saute until shrimp is fully cooked, about 3 minutes. Add the sliced sausage and stir to heat through. Remove from heat and garnish with fresh herbs.
Share It To Your Friends!