- 2.5-3 lb boneless beef or pork roast
- 1/8 cup adobo sauce from a can of Chipotle in Adobo (for an even spicier sauce ad in chipotle peppers that you pulverize in a blender or food processor)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp oregano, crushed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Whisk together in a medium bowl the adobo, oil, vinegar, onion, garlic, oregano and salt.
- Place pork roast in to a baking dish and pour adobo mixture over pork or beef.
- Cover with foil and allow marinating over night or 4-5 hours
- During the last 1/2 hour of marinating remove roast from the refrigerator and allow to come to room temp.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Cook pork covered with foil for 4-5 hours, until the meat is tender enough to shred.
- After removing roast from the oven, allow to rest covered for at least 5 minutes before shedding or slicing.
Source:Frugal Living Mom
Share It To Your Friends!