- 1 pound (51- 60) count prawns peeled, deviened and pat dry
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil (or other high heat oil)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 pound asparagus cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons ponzu sauce
- 3 diced green onions
- Combine shrimp, cornstarch, salt, pepper and granulated garlic. Toss to coat.
- Heat avocado and sesame oil in a wok or large skillet over medium high heat.
- Once hot cook shrimp until pink and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Add the asparagus to the wok and cook just until it starts to soften, about 3 minutes. Return shrimp the the pan, add in garlic, ponzu and green onions. Cook, stirring frequently, just until the garlic becomes fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat, season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Source: Life's Ambrosia
Share It To Your Friends!