- 4 center cut pork chops, fat trimmed
- 1 tsp. Vege-sal or slightly less than 1 tsp. salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. Penzeys Pork Chop Seasoning (optional, contains salt, hickory smoke, garlic, onion, white pepper, and ginger)
- 1 T olive oil
- 2/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. sugar, Stevia in the Raw Granulated, or Splenda
- Trim fat from pork chops. Season chops on both sides with Vege-sal or salt, pepper, and Pork Chop Seasoning (if using).
- Heat pan 1 minute, add olive oil, heat one minute more, then add pork chops and cook over medium high heat until well browned on both sides and cooked through, about 5 minutes total. Remove pork chops to plate, lower heat slightly, and add vinegar and sugar and cook until slightly thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Put pork chops back into pan with any liquid which has collected on plate, and cook over medium-low heat for about 4 minutes, turning several times to glaze pork chops with sauce. Serve hot, with sauce poured over.
Source: Kalyn's Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!