- 6 fresh ripe tomatoes
- 2 green chili
- 1 onion
- 1tsp garlic paste
- 1tsp ginger paste
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- Pinch of white pepper
- Sprig of Thyme and Parsley
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Add the chopped onions, green chili and thyme.
- Fry till onions are translucent.
- Add chopped tomatoes, ginger garlic paste and season generously.
- Simmer till tomatoes are well cooked and reduced. About 10 minutes.
- Use the back of your spatula to crush the tomatoes.
- Push the tomatoes to sort of make 4 little holes to hold the eggs in when you break the eggs. Season the eggs with salt and white pepper
- Cover with a tight lid and simmer on low heat for another 5-7 minutes.
- Take off the heat and garnish with more thyme and parsley.
- Eat with bread or rice.
Source: Everyday Cooking With Mira
Share It To Your Friends!